Internal Sales & Customer Support Administrator
The ideal candidate will provide a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales and customer care process. Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
The Customer Service / Sales Administrator is responsible for ensuring all orders received are processed correctly in a timely manner and all follow ups necessary are completed. They are also responsible for proactive selling to existing, dormant and new customers. The Customer Service / Sales Administrator will report directly to the Sales Office Manager.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations (both current and new customers), as the first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Order processing from initial contact to delivery & managing order queries.
- Generate new business through cold calling and lead generating.
- Recognise sales opportunities and up-sell the current customer base.
- Collaborate with manager to develop a creative plan to generate leads through prospecting multiple sources, telephone and email campaigns.
- Efficient management of Customer Complaints using the internal complaints reporting system.
- Working with customers to ensure that their accounts are maintained in line with agreed terms which will involve taking payments by various methods.
- Helping others in the office when they are under pressure – be a team player!
- 1-2 years of proven Sales / Customer service experience with a record of consistently exceeding targets in a customer support role.
- Strong telephone sales skills, selling to customer needs.
- Good administrative and computing skills with attention to detail & high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with persistent and persuasive approach.
- Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation.
- Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach
- Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
Please send your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org