Process Improvement Engineer – Job Vacancy in Topform
To provide understanding & technical engineering skills to meet our business goals & objectives. To have the ability to critically analyse the production process, eliminating the waste activities whilst increasing overall efficiency. To lead the changes required for continuous improvement in our process.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Critical analysis of current processes working with Production team to implement change.
• Key requirement is to increase output through process improvement initiatives.
• Lead root cause analysis of system, process & equipment failure using lean tools & standard methods. Oversee and implement subsequent corrective actions.
• Act as an advocate for Continuous Improvement activities in the plant.
• Leading technical improvement.
• Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
• Take the lead in troubleshooting our equipment while providing mentoring to other Engineering / Maintenance staff.
• Have a prime role with respect to equipment ensuring company standards are met or exceeded at all times.
• Working closely with Engineering / Maintenance to design & implement a preventative maintenance plan.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Engineering degree.
• 3+ years experience in manufacturing environment.
• Electrical/mechanical/pneumatic systems awareness.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Good communication and reporting skills both verbal and written.
• Self Motivated – ability to work on one’s own initiative.
• Applicants expected to actively support, participate and embrace team culture.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org